Deleting Overdrive audiobooks from iTunes
- When you open iTunes with your device connected, under DEVICES you will see the name of your device.
- There is a arrow pointed to the right. Click on the arrow it will then point down. (note: it may already be pointed down)
- Select the Books icon – a list the books that are currently on the device will appear.
- Deleted a book part by selecting it then right-clicking on it
- From the dialog menu select Delete.
To delete the entire book:
- Select Part 1
- Hold down your shift key and select the last part
- Select the Delete option from the menu.