Using your Nook
- How to Put Library Books from Overdrive on Your Nook — a Visual Tutorial
- How to Use Your Nook
- Where’s my library eBook on my Nook?
- How to Finish a Book That Needs to be Returned
- How Do I Delete an Expired eBook From My Nook?
- How Do I add the OverDrive App for Nook Color (Tablet)?
- ‘User not authorized’ message after connecting the Nook to the Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) software and the device has been authorized. (Using a PC computer)
- ‘User not authorized’ message after connecting the Nook to the Adobe Digital Editions(ADE) software using a MAC computer.
- I don’t see my Nook! Is Your Nook Turned On?
Ok, this something you may periodically forget when plugging your Nook into your computer. If you want to manage the books on it, you have to turn it on when you connect the USB. Unlike a thumb drive, it doesn’t automatically power up.
- Nook support
- B&N Community – blog where a lot of questions about your Nook are answered.
- Facebook Nook – support page also has discussions and update information.
- nookBN Twitter – follow Nook Color on Twitter.