You should see them in My Library. If not,
- plug the Nook into your computer
- Open My Computer
- Find the drive letter for the Nook and right-click on it
- Select Explore
- find the folder Digital Editions
- Open the folder and copy the book
- Paste the book into My Documents
- Disconnect the Nook
- Open My Library
- Scroll to My Documents and open
Your library books will be listed there and you can select one to read.
Where are my Library eBooks on my Nook Color?
The procedure for locating Overdrive ebooks on the Nook Color is slightly different from the Nook Classic.
- After the file transfer is complete within Adobe Digital Editions, disconnected your Nook Color from your computer.
- Tap on the white Nav Arrow which will display the Quick Nav Bar.
- Select the Library Icon.
- When the Library screen is displayed, select the My Files icon.
- Navigate to the Digital Editions folder.
- Locate your title within the Digital Editions Folder. Tapping on the title icon will open the ebook.