Freegal music is now available for Android and Apple devices at your app store.
|To get the app:
- Go to your app store on your device
- Search the app store for Freegal Music
- Apple devices – Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (3rd Generation), iPod Touch (4th Generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- The iPod touch (3rd generation) can be distinguished from iPod touch (2nd generation) by looking at the back of the device. In the text below the engraving, look for the model number. iPod touch (2nd generation) is model A1288, and iPod touch (3rd generation) is model A1318.
- Download and install the app.
- Once installed find your library by entering you zipcode.
- Select your library from the list.
- Enter your library barcode number and PIN.
- Enjoy downloading your free music.
- You can download 5 songs each week.
- Your count is reset every Monday morning at 12:01 a.m.
- Use the blue arrow to the left of the song title to sample the song.
- Use the plus on the right to download the song or add it to your wish list.
- Downloaded songs stay in Recently Downloaded for two weeks.
- You have 2 extra downloads of the same song for two weeks.
Hint: If you want your songs on multiply devices, use a computer to re-download your songs and save them to a file. Add them to other devices or burn to CDs. Some devices will allow you to sync between them.