I’m having a problem authorizing my Nook. People told me to delete the Adobe Digital Edition file on my Nook but there is no file there to delete! Help!
Nooks come pre-loaded with Adobe Digital Editions which is wonderful if you own a PC computer but if all you have is a MAC then you have a problem. In order to get your Nook to talk to you MAC you will need to find a PC computer. If you can’t find a neighbor with one, any library windows computer will work.
To delete the adobe-digital-editions folder on your Nook:
- Plug in your Nook to a windows PC.
- Go to Start
- Select Computer or My Computer
- Select MyNook drive and open the drive
- On the drive find the folder called.adobe-digital-editions
- Delete this folder and disconnect your Nook
- Plug your Nook into your MAC
- Open the program Adobe Digital Editions on your MAC and it should now see your Nook.
- Authorize it using your Adobe Digital Editions ID (your email address and password you created when you installed Adobe Digital Editions on your MAC)
Enjoy your Nook!