How do I delete audiobooks from my iPod?
1. Connect your Apple device and make sure iTunes is open on your computer.
2. Left click on your iPod’s name under ’Devices’ in the left hand column of iTunes.
3. Select the ‘Summary’ tab in the right hand pane of iTunes.
4. Under ‘Options’ make sure you’ve checked the ‘Manually manage music’
5. On the left, under ’Devices’, click the arrow to expand the contents view for your Apple device.
7. On the right, select the file(s) you want to delete and press the ‘delete’ key on your keyboard.
8. If prompted, click ‘Remove’.